Monday, April 23, 2018

Explore Your World Scrapbook Layout with Charlene Byrd

Hello Bloggers!
Charlene here! Thank you so much for joining me today!


Look at these 2 handsome fellas! My son Hunter and his best friend Adam on the day of their high school prom.  These 2 are about to set off on the great big adventure called life. I am so happy that they have each other to lean on, good friends are rare and hard to find. Life is about making an impact, go off and explore the world and make your mark on it! I am so proud of these men!


I didn’t want the swirl on the bottom of the Explore word so I simply used my Tim Holtz scissors to cut it off (I find they are the best scissors for the job!). Then I rubbed Black Soot Distress ink across it.


I stained the circle frame with Black Soot Distress Stain and then cut it into 2 pieces. I also stained the stars with black Soot.


I was going to add some old book paper to the photo collage but when I pulled out an old book it had the word WORLD in the title. I really liked it! So I took a piece of scotch tape and burnished it over the word and pulled up the tape and voila – I have the word World!






Southern Ridge Products Used:

Other Products Used:
- Kaisercraft paper
- Basic Grey paper
- Tim Holtz Graphite paper
- Corrugated Paper
- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Black Soot Distress Stain and Ink
- Cheesecloth
- Alpha stickers

Until next time!
Happy Scrappin!
Charlene






No comments:

Post a Comment