Thursday, November 9, 2017

Remember Always Mini Album with Charlene Byrd

Hello Bloggers!
Charlene here! Thanks for joining me. Today I am sharing with you a mini album that was created with love and a whole lot of tears! My older brother, at the age of only 49, was tragically killed in a car accident last week. It breaks my heart that he is gone and I will never understand why life can be so unfair, but what is worse is that he was married to the most amazing woman for 18 shorts days. For the first time in his life he was truly happy and loved unconditionally. I created this album for his wife so she can treasure and remember all the good times they had together.
























Southern Ridge Trading Products Used:

- Decorative Lace Border (coming soon)


Other Products Used:

- My Mind’s Eye papers and stickers
- Paper flowers
- Paper doilies
- Lace
- Seam binding ribbon
- String and jute
- Rubons
Life is short! In the blink of an eye, everything can change.  Love with all of your heart! Forgive often! You may never know when you may not have that chance again!
Until next time,
Charlene


No comments:

Post a Comment